Conferences & Events
MetSoc of CIM Conferences and Events: hosts the annual conference of metallurgists (COM), hydrometallurgy conferences (HYDRO) and the Canadian Materials Science Conferences (CMSC)
The Conference of Metallurgists (@AnnualCOM) is an annual event organized by MetSoc of CIM which rotates throughout Canada and in 2018 for the first time to Columbus Ohio. The conference of metallurgists organizers short courses prior to its annual event as well as plant tours immediately following the annual conference. In addition to the @AnnualCOM, MetSoc organizers the annual hydrometallurgy conferences and the Canadian Materials Science Conferences (CMSC). As well, MetSoc exhibits at numerous international events.
- COM 2017 hosting Word Gold 2017 and Nickel Cobalt 2017 (August 27-30, 2017, Vancouver, Hyatt Regency) – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS.
- Copper 2016 – International Conference ( November 13-16. 2016, Kobe, Japan)
- CIM Convention, Apr 30, 2017 to May 3, 2017, Montreal Palais des Congres (Convention Center).
- 29th Canadian Materials Science Conference will take place at the University of Ottawa in June 2017. Details >
- COM 2018 hosted by MS&T18 (October 14-18, 2018, Columbus, Ohio).
- Copper-Cobre 2019 held in conjunction with COM 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
Or see what happened at one of our previous events!
Event(s) Endorsed or co-organized by MetSoc: