Conferences & Events
Conferences by MetSoc of CIM hosted annually:
The Annual conference of metallurgists (COM),
The hydrometallurgy conferences (HYDRO)
The Canadian Materials Science Conferences (CMSC)
The Conference of Metallurgists (@AnnualCOM) is an annual event organized by MetSoc of CIM which rotates throughout Canada and in 2018 for the first time to Columbus Ohio. The conference of metallurgists organizers short courses prior to its annual event as well as plant tours immediately following the annual conference. In addition to the @AnnualCOM, MetSoc organizers the annual hydrometallurgy conferences and the Canadian Materials Science Conferences (CMSC). As well, MetSoc exhibits at numerous international events.
MetSoc of CIM current events:
- Canadian Materials Science Conference (CMSC2020) June 24-26, 2020 | Kingston, ON Canada
- Uranium 2020 (U2020), May 10-13, 2020 | Saskatoon, SK Canada
- 59th Annual Conference of Metallurgists, (COM 2020) August 24-27, 2020 | Toronto, ON Canada
Or see what happened at one of our previous events!
- COM 2019 Hosting Copper 2019 (August 18-21, 2019 Vancouver, BC)
- ICAA16-International Conference on Aluminum Alloys (June 17-21, 2018, Montreal, Quebec)
- Extraction 2018 (August 26-29, 2018 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- COM 2018 hosted by MS&T18 (October 14-18, 2018, Columbus, Ohio).