COM 2019 Hosting Copper Cu2019
August 18-21, Vancouver, Canada
Call for Abstract officially opens August 2018
Metsoc, the 58th annual Conference of Metallurgists (COM 2019) and CIM are honoured to host Copper 2019, marking a milestone in the International Copper Conference Series with the 10th Edition. The success and outcome of the Copper Conference is the work of the six leading International Professional Societies (IIMCh, GDMB, MMIJ, TMS, SME, MetSoc) who tiredlessly persever in bringing forth symposia of the highest quality to the delegates.
Branded the largest international copper event this conference will be held in Vancouver 2019 and will mark the 10th edition of this conference series.
Topics will include:
- Mining & Geology
- Mineral Processing
- Electrowinning & Electrorefining
- Sustainable Development, Health & Safety, and Environment
- Process Control
The official website will be launched in August 2018 along with the Call for Abstracts.
Follow us on Social media to get the latest information and news about this conference!
History of the International Copper Conferences
1st; 1987 in Viña del Mar, Chile
2nd; 1991 in Ottawa, Canada
3rd; 1995 in Santiago, Chile
4th; 1999 in Phoenix, USA
5th; 2003 in Santiago, Chile
6th; 2007 in Toronto, Canada
7th; 2010 in Hamburg, Germany
8th; 2013 in Santiago, Chile
9th; 2016 in Japan
- *The Metallurgy and Materials Society of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (MetSoc-CIM) , Canada
- *Chilean Institute of Mining Engineers (IIMCh) , Chile
- *Society of Metallurgists and Miners e.V. (GDMB), Germany
- *The Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan (MMIJ), Japan
- *The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS), United States
- *Society for Mining, Metallugy, and Exploration (SME)