Click on the title of each award for more information about its description, criteria and nomination process. Not all awards are open to the general submissions, please consult the list below.
THE CALL FOR NOMINATIONS IS CLOSED- THE NEW 2020 NOMINATION PROGRAM WILL OPEN DECEMBER 2019
These awards are administered by MetSoc head office.
- THE METSOC AIREY AWARD (accepting nominations)
- THE METSOC AWARD FOR RESEARCH EXCELLENCE (accepting nominations)
- THE METSOC SILVER MEDAL
- THE METSOC BRIMACOMBE AWARD (accepting nominations)
- THE METSOC ENVIRONMENTAL AWARD (accepting nominations)
- SPECIAL AWARDS
- THE METSOC INNOVATION AWARD (group recognition) (accepting nominations)
- METSOC STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS (accepting nominations)
METSOC TECHNICAL SECTION AWARDS
These awards are administered by various sections of METSOC.
- METSOC DISTINGUISHED MATERIALS SCIENTIST AWARD (accepting nominations)
- SHERRITT HYDROMETALLURGY AWARD
- LIGHT METALS BEST PAPER AWARD
- PYROMETALLURGY AWARD
- METSOC BEST PAPER AWARD
To contact the MetSoc office:
Tel.: (514) 939-2710